Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Devil in Disguise.....

I have held off a few days from making any type of entry on my blog because a few days ago I had the unfortunate experience of being the subject of some rather disturbing vitriol from a fellow blogger. I should add that I have never come across this "person" before. I have never read his blog. I do not know this "person" nor do I ever wish to. He shall remain nameless but "apparently" he is a christian. You will have noticed that I have put 2 words in inverted commas, those being person and apparently. The reason for this is that the disgusting, revolting and hateful language he used towards me would not come from a true god loving, life loving human, but rather an animal, therefore I feel he is neither a christian nor a person. Now I do not claim to be a christian or believe in God for that matter. I am certainly open to the idea of a god or a higher being but I am not convinced of it and I also do not hold anything against or think anything less of anybody who has a belief in a religion of any description. But what I am opposed to is when somebody tries to ram their beliefs down my throat or feel they need to "teach" me that my ways are sub-human, not normal and evil. In saying this, they are slandering me and my name. But maybe I am getting off the topic here.

I think people have the right to free speech but I also feel that if somebody is going to suggest that my father was a murderer (he was not!!!! he was an extremely loving, loyal and kind man), that I should be served karposis sarcoma for breakfast (if i did order this, then I would certainly order a side of crispy bacon with it) and that I should suffer death with blood on my head, then free speech enters into a whole different arena.

I have not responded to this "person" in any way, shape or form. I did not reply to his messages, I have not commented on his blog. This is all I am going to say:

I feel very very sorry for you and I am so bored bored bored with the crap that spews from the mouths of homophobes like yourself. You cannot change the world and homosexuality is not going away so either accept it or ignore us because we ain't goin' anywhere. And another thing, when I do go to hell, no doubt I will see you there, because you my dear dear "friend", are not a loving person but the devil in disguise.:   :):):):):)




2 comments:

Monty said...

Here, here!!! Seriously, don't these people have something better to do than harass other people's blogs. If they don't like gay people, THEN DON'T READ THEIR BLOGS. Just go off and read other freaky homophobic blogs. Leave lovely people like you, my dear Scotty, alone!!!

scottiejt said...

Thanks for the support Monty and the kind words...you're a sweet man.....I hope this guy doesnt ever target you....he did target Kezza for a while....