Saturday, December 13, 2008

Something so useless can be so painful.....

Wednesday night was painful. Thursday was worse and Thursday night was excruciatingly painful. And then I had my appendix out.

What started out as a slight pain in the tummy on wednesday night (here i was thinking it was indigestion), turned into a major case of appendicitis.

From what I understand, this body organ is totally useless, I mean it must be if we can live without it so how can something so bloody meaningless be so bloody painful. I dont think i have ever experienced anything like this. Now I don't mind a bit of pain but there is a time and a place and this type of pain has no time or place in my life.

So Thursday night i had a "procedure" or for somebody who has never had surgery before or been under anesthetic, a major operation :) Well, you would have thought i was about to have a major operation by how fucking nervous I was. But all is well now except for the uncomfortable feeling where the 3 incisions in my stomach are. Tiny incisions but hopefully big enough to see a scar because scars are hot!!! LOL

My plans for the next week have now been put into disarray. And do you know the thing that pisses me off the most. I will more than likely have to miss the Kylie concert on Tuesday night.......boo hoo.......

6 comments:

The Mutant said...

You poor bastard, that can't be much fun. How're you feeling now?

Can I get you anything, fluff your pillows, anything you need at all you just let me know.

Monty said...

Noooooooooooooooo, you can't miss KYLIE!!! We're going to see her on Tuesday too! I'm so excited!!!

Hope you recover really really quickly!!!

x

scottiejt said...

Kezza - Am feeling better each day but am still a bit sore and tender in my tummy. I'm a bloody big sook in these circumstances so if you can give me some tlc??? LOL.

Monty - I'm very excited to about Kylie. Maybe I'll have to be one of those boring people who just sit there and don't dance or anything. But they annoy me.......

Tom said...

Get well soon! Kylie isn't worth rupturing anything for... flog the tickets on eBay for gazillions. :)

The Mutant said...

Scottie, I'll be right over with movies, tim tams and anything else you might need to make you feel a little better. Nice boys like yourself shouldn't ever have to suffer!

scottiejt said...

Thanks Tom.....and I did end up going to Kylie, I just sat there like one of those boring concert goers, but nevertheless, had a great time.

Kezza - you are a sweet sweet man and tim tams are my fave!!!!