Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Name is scottiejt and I Have an ADDICTION.....

It is time for me to confess. I can no longer keep this to myself.......

I have been trying for so long to fight this and to rid this from my mind and my body but whenever I think of it, my heart starts to race, my head starts to swirl and no matter where I am, the feeling, the wanting, the need for it becomes all too consuming.

Every day I have it. Every day I need it. If there is a day that I don't get it I almost fall into a state of panic. It is affecting my friendships and maybe I am starting to fall in with the wrong crowd because my new "friends" are not healthy for me.

So here goes. My name is scottiejt and I am an ADDICT. Please help me rid my addiction to










6 comments:

Monty said...

I'm sorry, but there's just no helping that kind of addiction. sorry! :-)

Anonymous said...

So you saw the very first episode too? What a waste!

The Mutant said...

The best way to cure an addiction like that is to move it so something else, may I recommend Eastenders?

scottiejt said...

But Monty, you have to help me!!!

George - I did not see the very first episode, cos wasn't that like a thousand years ago??

Kezza - I've tried Eastenders, and as much as I do like it, it just doesn't cure my Corrie addiction....

Tom said...

Eh oop. One solution might be to go and spend some time in the grim damp darkness of northern england and then you'd spend your time watching Home & Away and Neighbours instead and come back home down under cured of your addiction. :)

scottiejt said...

Tom, thats not a bad idea......unfortunately for me my addiction to bad english soap operas my be about to worsen. i've just had my appendix out so the tv will be my friend for the next week