Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ginger or Maryanne.....?

I found this "game" on another blog, except it wasn't called Ginger or Maryanne. "M" called it this one night. So, it's simple. You get a choice of 1 of 2 things. For example, Ginger or Maryanne? I would choo choose Ginger. Why? Cos Maryanne was sooooo nice and people who are toooo nice annoy me. So here goes.....

1) Red Wine or White Wine? Red cos it gets me drunk quicker.
2) Woolworths or Coles? Woolworths. I like poor little rich girl.
3) CD's or download? Well, it used to be CD's cos I like to acquire things and I like reading the inserts, but now its download cos I have toooooooo many CD's.
4) Will or Grace? Grace. I think that this character was the modern day Lucy.
5) Chrissie or Martina? Definitely Chris. I like an ice maiden.
6) Paris or London? Paris Paris Paris. Like I've said. I'm a hopeless romantic.
7) Love or Lust? Love hands down. Altho lust is quite the adrenalin rush.
8) Tobacco or Marijuana? Give me the scooby any day.
9) Kylie or Dannii? Hmmm. Thats difficult, but I'll go with Kylie.
10) Town or Country? I love the big city, but there is something special about the openness of the country.
11) Sun holiday or Snow holiday? Definitely Sun.
12) Smooth or Fur? Fur
13) Clean shaven or beard? Definitely beard.
14) Cats or Dogs? Bow Wow Wow.
15) Memories or Photos? This is a difficult one. I love photos, but I guess memories stay with you forever, so I'll go memories.
16) Kissing or Fucking? Well, fucking is fucking fantastic, but kissing somebody who can REALLY REALLY kiss is a big turn on.......can I choose both?

No comments: