Friday, November 28, 2008

Please make the Sunset.....

I am sitting on my couch, it's raining and I'm being tortured by that yucky twosome.....Mel and Kochy.....

God they are like watching a train wreck, or worst still, seeing the top of workmans bum crack. You force yourself to look away, but peer out the corner of your eye just to cop another look.....(actually, I'll compare them to the crack of something huge!!)

I cannot stand them!!! She is so false, so fake, so pathetic and he is just a plain embarrassment. I used to prefer Sunrise over Today, but now i just want that sun to set....

2 comments:

Monty said...

There are a few tradies who's bum cracks I wouldn't mind perving on!!! But I understand your general drift and agree completely about Mel and Kochy! Can't stand Sunrise - always have preferred Today! :-)

The Mutant said...

Well, on this issue I can actually agree! I used to like a bit of morning TV, but sadly I've been driven to radio, that was back when you had to pick betwwen elecro-dyke Jessica Rowe and gropey-uncke Kochy. Blergh.