Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ich erlerne Deutsches.....

Ich habe meine erste deutsche lektion auf Freitag nacht. Ich habe dies tun gewunshct fur alter so hoffnungsvoll in ungefahr tausend jahren ich bin zu in der lage die sprache sprechen.

(Somehow I think my first attempt at translating english to german failed. Gee, I can't even speak it with the help of the internet) :)

What I have tried in vain to say is that on Friday night I have my first German language class. I've been wanting to do it for ages so hopefully in about a thousand years I'll be able to speak the language.



8 comments:

Monty said...

Das ist sehr gut! Wie geht es ihnen? Haben Sie gehurst das Deutcheband? :-)

scottiejt said...

Yes it is good??? (I think thats what you said) and as for the rest, I'm really unsure.... :)

Anonymous said...

Endlich ein Aussie die einen andere Sprache lernen will, die meisten haben schon schwierichkeiten mit die eigene Sprache. Viel spass beim lernen... sprechen ist einfacher als Schreiben.

scottiejt said...

Hmmm. Peter, I'm thinking that you have said something about an Aussie learning another language????? And the rest is just double dutch to me (or maybe that's double german :)

scottiejt said...

Monty - Yes I've been to Germany. Is that what you asked?

Monty said...

No, I actually was quoting from "The Producers" - it's a song title - Have you heard The German Band? :-)

You could always say, Ich verstehe nicht! :-) (I think that's how you spell it)

scottiejt said...

Thats right. I do not understand..... :)

Peter said...

At last an Aussie is trying to learn another language, most people have already problems with their own language.
I hope you have a great time learning... Speaking it is easier then writing it.
[the last has to do with the words with 'Capitals' sometimes you have and other times you don't]