Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh what the hell.....

Monty said it took him 6 months to reveal himself. Well, I guess it's taken me 2!!!! I had this idea of actually never showing myself to the people who read this, but as I like to blog everyday and this morning I was stuck with something to say, I thought I would reveal all. 
So whenever, or if ever you read my blog, you can put a face to the text. You can see who is writing all this dribble, all these words of absolute wisdom and all this toss.
So hello world, my name's Scott and I'm a blogger.

5 comments:

Monty said...

Wahoooo! Hello Handsome Scott! :-)

scottiejt said...

Hello Monty....you're very kind :)

Anonymous said...

You're handsome!

scottiejt said...

Thanks Peter :)

Anonymous said...

how good to put a face to the name.

i enjoyed reading your eye and your lips have a story to tell but like the photo....they're sealed.

its interesting that when your life was somewhat 'happy' you placed a photo of your eye. the eyes being the window to the soul. you were open and inviting people in.

Now at a somewhat painful and confusing time in your life, your lips represent u. the feelings are pouring out of your mouth and evident in your blogs..coincidence?