Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My 5 Days Off....or is that 6 days??




















I have had the last 5 days off. Well, it will be 5 days after tomorrow and, well, technically it's really 6 days cos I had today off but then I had to go into work for about 6 hours so if I haven't confused you already (too late I hear you say), I've had a total of 5 days off out of the last 6. And those 5 days have been completely wonderful.
It all started on Thursday night after work. My best mate "S" had the weekend to himself as his boyfriend "V" had gone away, so we decided to just chill and have a few drinks and many laughs. Topped off with a big fat J. :)  Friday, again I spent it with "S". We went shopping at WBJ where I went about spending too much money (but god it was fun). We then went into Paddington and had some dinner and saw a movie (The Women. Do not see it. Total shite). Saturday I just relaxed at home and then Saturday night was off to a play and a stroll thru the X, again with my mate "S" (We are separable. I promise). And Sunday was spent at the Newtown Festival and the Bank Hotel (Yes, again with "S" but "M" and "M" were there as well. Plus some randoms. You know the ones you meet when you are completely plastered).  The best time was had by all. Throw into this mix the date I had (as previously blogged about) plus a couple of drinks with some mates before the play and I had a very social few days.

To top it all off, tonight I had dinner cooked for me by my new mate "P", who just happens to be a very very very lovely chap. That's all I'm saying on that subject. :)

So in closing, my very long weekend has been the best one I have had in an incredibly long time. And you know what? I so fucking deserved it!

Long live the long weekend!!!

2 comments:

Monty said...

Sounds excellent!!! Ahem, "new mate P"??? You can't just drop that on us and not tell all!!! Where did you meet? In what state were you when you met? How old is he? What does he do? Is he a great shag??? ;-)

And yes, you do deserve it!

scottiejt said...

Monty, you sound like such a lovely guy.

My new mate "P" is just that. a new mate. Yes, I am interested in him. but unfortunately its all bad timing. To answer your other questions, we met a couple of months ago thru a guy I went out with. He is older than me and we havent shagged.....

And why havent you blogged lately? I love reading your stuff.