Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christian Falk Ft Robyn - Dream On

This new Robyn track is beautiful. Actually it's not new. It was recorded about 3 years ago apparently but is only seeing the light of day now. For some reason it has really resonated with me. The music, to me, sounds a little melancholy and I find her voice to have alot of emotion. I think you either love Robyn or you can't stand her. I was kinda in between and then I saw and heard this track and I think I have fallen in love with her.

I have spoken about music previously, how it conjures up images and emotions, well when I heard this song, it almost made me cry. Oh, who am I kidding, it did make me cry.......I guess thats where I am at the moment. Emotional......... for many different reasons. 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! This is the most beautiful, uplifting song and video that i have seen in a while. what a beautiful singer, what beautiful lyrics.