Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Living in a Box....


Up until recently I have been paying $450 a week in rent. Now if we do the math, that is $900 a fortnight or $1800 a month. I could have been paying off a mortgage! (Well, almost). Anyway, today i thought i would make some enquiries with my bank about a possible home loan. I was told that i could borrow $250 000. Now, on investigating what I could purchase for this poultry sum I came across a few studio apartments that a cat could possibly be swung in. Now as we know, I have a dog. A dog could not be swung in these apartments.
I guess I could look.......out west???? but on second thoughts, I would rather live with that swinging cat, or even in a box.....I could always make a few holes in the top for the A/C......and then again, like I have previously said, a change is happening, so maybe the place I buy is in the country.......but NO GOATS!!!

1 comment:

vanessa said...

Hugo isn't a big dog...you could probably swing him in a similar space that you could swing that cat! Why not?
Oh, and what's so bad about goats? They are quiet, they mow the lawn, they only do small poos. The advantages are numerous.