Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random statements that need completing......

I'm hanging at home for the next half hour, so I thought I'd pass this time by adding another post. Now call me unoriginal, but i was going to write something serious, deep and heavy when i thought, "Scott, you're as shallow as a scone tray, why bother." So, I've taken the liberty of scouring thru somebody else's blog to find this list of statements that need completing......Scott's way.
  1. At School I.....was a real loner who didn't want to be in the gang.
  2. My first relationship was.....with a girl called Heidi. Because she let me plat her hair.
  3. I wish I'd never worn.....those jeans with the American Flag emblazoned on the front of them.
  4. My mother always told me.....never assume and always ask questions, cos you'll never know otherwise.
  5. I wish I had.....a smaller nose and the talent to sing.
  6. My most humiliating moment was..... feinting on stage in front of the townsfolk.
  7. My happiest moment was.....something very special to me.
  8. At home I cook.....meat and 3 veg.
  9. My last meal would be.....Shepherds Pie.
  10. I'm very bad at.....making a decision and being patient.
  11. When I was a child, I wanted to.....always run away from home.
  12. The book that changed my life was.....the dictionary.
  13. It's not fashionable, but i like wearing.....rubber gloves.
  14. Friends say I am.....frivolous.
  15. If only i could.....turn back time.
  16. At the moment I'm reading.....the dictionary.
  17. At the moment I'm listening to.....Eurythmic remixes.
  18. My favourite work of art is.....a mounted photo. Which I took.
  19. If I were a car.....I'd need alot of maintenance.
  20. I often wonder.....why do homeless people still opt to wear long pants and coats in summer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find your random statements amusing and well...........random

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind a copy of those Eurythmic remixes ;-P

scottiejt said...

Thanks Anon....and Sean, You can have those mixes anytime you want :)