Sunday, October 5, 2008

Therapy

I'm actually finding blogging quite cathartic. I've written in diaries and journals before so i am thinking that blogging is the diary and journal writing of the naughties....(or for those who don't quite get that, that's another term for the 2000's). So if that is correct, do i lay bare my soul and do a complete purge or do i just write down tidbits and let the gaps be filled by whoever choses to read this? Obviously the difference between diaries and blogging is that you are putting yourself in a vulnerable position (and quite possibly a very embarrassing position) if one choses to use blogging as a diary form and if that happens, you've gone full circle because therapy could be required and what was originally thought of as cathartic has turned into a nightmare......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

couldn't agree more, when do we over step the mark and cathartic becomes too much information, loving your blog

scottiejt said...

Wow!!! and thanks....I'm glad you like my blog......I actually never thought anybody would actually read it..... :)