Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Questions.....

As I'm not going to blog about what's on my mind at the moment, I thought I would just answer some more random questions.....

1) What is on the backseat of your car? An Umbrella

2) When was the last time you threw up? I'm surprised I wasn't on Sunday morning, but to be honest I cannot remember.

3) What age will you be next birthday? 30.....oh ok, add another 10 to that. Yeah, alright 40!!!

4) What's your favourite curse word? Fuck. I do also like cunt.

5) Name 3 people that made you smile today? Silvana, Stephen and Sean.

6) What is the last thing you said aloud? Are you serious?

7) What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee

8) Who is the last person you sent a message to on Facebook? Pete.

9) What song are you listening to? Peter Pan Syndrome - DJ Rodriguez.

10) Do you have a tan? Kinda.

11) Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Um, what do you think?

12) Are you in love with somebody right now? Oh god, you've gotta be joking. Who ever is asking these questions hasn't read my blog!

13) Favourite pair of shoes? My red converse sneakers.

14) Are you jealous of anyone? Hmmm, next question please.

15) Is anybody jealous of you? I highly doubt it.

16) Do you hate anybody right now? I never hate. I just loathe and despise. But nobody at the moment.

And look, I've gone all pretty. :)

No comments: