Sunday, October 12, 2008

Somebody scratch my feet.


I've been feeling a bit restless of late. Like i have "itchy feet" and need a change. Well, last night i had a dream. Now I don't know if i believe that our dreams are a way of our subconscious trying to tell us something, but in my dream, i packed up my house and moved to a shack in the country. There was me and my dog and a goat! Now i did have a goat once (a one horned goat named Jenny) who was as nasty as hell, so i always promised myself....NO MORE GOATS!!! So if this dream should come to fruition, there will be no Jenny, there will be no goats........Anyway, i digress.  

Is this a sign of things to come?? Am I having a mid mid life crisis? (i'm way too young for a midlife crisis!) or am i just dreaming of change cos there is alot of change surrounding me at the moment? I've always been the person who has to have stability, but of late, i don't want the stability. I want the unexpected, the surprises, the uncertainty, the adventures.  

And now the penny has dropped. That's why i have been feeling restless with itchy feet. Cos It's what i want.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well a goat could have something to do with a nanny complex.............mmmmmmm, food for thought

Anonymous said...

Hey there, enjoying your blog, but be wary...........itchy feet can be tinea

scottiejt said...

No, i've checked for tinea......definitely not that...... that was a very funny comment btw......:)

Muzbot said...

Be careful, sometimes when you scratch an itch it becomes a big sore.

scottiejt said...

Just to clear some things up.....1) I do not have a "nanny complex". 2) Definitely no tinea. 3) no sores....yet

But boy this scratch is definitely making me itch.....