Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Cost of Living

I have recently taken in a housemate.....Now i have been living alone, (well i do live with Hugo, my dog but he is not that good at conversation), for almost 2 years now. Originally it was not by choice that i live alone,  but after a couple of months I realised that it was what I needed. The cost was a bit of a killer, but at no cost to my sanity. Anyway, now that i have a housemate, i'm wondering what the cost will be? Obviously my bank account will like it, but will it now cost my sanity?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we learn to adjust to life's difficulties..............but what cost having lots more money in your bank account, there are many possibilities. Dont be too quick to judge as everything needs time before a correct decision is made

scottiejt said...

thanks again anonymous..........unfortunately, i'm a little impatient, but we'll see how it all goes.