Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning......

Good Morning....(thats me just woken up. not the prettiest of sights but a sight all the same).  I do not have to go into work today, so i've decided i'm gonna roam the streets of the innerwest and see what i can discover. I'll have my pocket brownie on hand to capture those unexpected moments which, fingers crossed, there will be some. 

But before i dose myself up on caffeine and head out the door, i want to talk about last night. I thought i would go through all my old photos and whilst doing this, i realised that although i have had an eventful, and somewhat colourful life, my god it has been fun. I'm really missing a couple of good friends of mine at the moment. They moved to Brisbane about 2 years ago and 6 months ago and going thru a few photos of them put a smile on my face and a slight tear in my eye.  I miss you Steven and Vanessa.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Ohhh, I miss you too. I am still waiting for those photos of the Church st dog park. I must try to come down for a tour of my old haunts...including the dog parks of Newtown and Erskineville. I don't have enough dog-related stuff in my life now.

scottiejt said...

Vanessa :) :) :) I did email you some pics a few months ago (well, i thought i did). I'll email you some more....
yeah, do try and get down here soon. that would be great.