Friday, October 10, 2008

T.A.T.U.

No, not the two Russian pop singers who tried to make us believe they were a couple of leso's, but the one thats a permanent mark on your body.

I've been wanting to get another one to accompany my rather pathetic excuse for a tatt for a while now, so i made a decision a couple of months ago to get one before the end of the year, and because i can take procrastination to a whole new level, time is running out. 

I think i've decided on what it will be. I asked one of my best mates the other day to describe me in one word. He said......"frivolous". WTF!!!! Needless to say, this best friend could find himself off my xmas card list very soon......(only jokin). So, the word frivolous will not be tattooed on any part of my body. So we discussed what "terms" i use alot. We came up with "are you serious?" and "I love.....". Now i do tend to overuse both these terms. I seem to "love" alot, but never fall in love (but thats changing and thats a whole different story), but back to the tatt.
My background is German and I'm going to start learning the language soon, (thankyou Viktor) so i've decided on "ich liebe". (thats "i love" in german).  Well, i think i've decided on that.....maybe i should get "procrastinate" tattooed instead......

2 comments:

vanessa said...

I like your casper. I'm not sure about the German thing though.

scottiejt said...

Yeah, Caspers ok. I do like the idea of the Ich Liebe, and thought maybe that it was a bit wanky, but then i thought, a tatt should be a personal thing and i like it.