Sunday, October 26, 2008

Everything's coming up roses.....actually make that orchids.





I'm hoping I don't have another week like my last one for quite sometime. 

It started all very gloomy and dark as not only did I have problems from "up north" but me and my "boyfriend" broke up which left me very confused and most of all a little sad. I thought at the time it was all very unexpected, but in hindsight (which apparently is a wonderful thing) it wasn't such a shock. Its funny how you can be blind to what is actually staring you in the face. So after a bit of soul searching and many conversations with mates from near and far, I secretly thought to myself that I would put on my favourite sneakers and run away.  This of course was an irrational thought and after much more soul searching, after making a new friend and after alot of alcohol, every thing seems to be coming up........orchids?? 

Tho there is still that touch of sadness. I'm hoping my heart will turn to steel after this and feelings will become a thing of the past........because my heart seems to have finally healed after "K" and then this. But this is not comparible to "K".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let those basterds stop you from feeling. Keep being yourself and throw yourself wildly into every affair that you have. Those that don't and hold back their feelings for fear of the unknown are just fucked.

BTW - fuck the best mate and his friend

scottiejt said...

Um, ok. Maybe I will throw myself wildly into my next affair. And i used to hold back my feelings once upon a time, and i have to admit i was fucked up at the time, but there are reasons or circumstances for what happens.

As for fucking the best mate?????? I'm not too sure where you got that from, but that won't be happening

vanessa said...

Mmmmm. Some interesting and odd advice from anonymous. I've never found promiscuity to be a satisfactory solution to many problems. Maybe if Scott does give it a go we'll see some revealing entries for us to comment on!