Thursday, October 2, 2008

Me thinks its time for a change.....

I mean, there really is only so much abuse one can take......and thats just at work.
To fill you in, i have been doing the same job now for 8.5 years...(the name of the company will remain nameless, altho i will say i do work in the airline industry) and i will add, that said company have been fantastic to work for and have treated me wonderfully, but unfortunately, what the job entails is copping some abuse. In fact, on some days, it seems to be constant abuse. Now once upon a time i would let this just wash over me but not anymore...oh no.....i just want to give abuse back.....For example, today i was told by a business man to "wipe that f*&$^%g cheesey grin off my face". Now, this comment made my blood boil, and i swear to god, if there was not a counter in front of me, i think i would have punched his sorry, ugly face!!!! (See, just blogging about it gets me angry :) I have been spat on, elbowed, pushed over into childrens vomit, called a c*#t too many times i've lost count......Well, no more.....Me thinks its time for a change.....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your fun blog...........i think we all can appreciate the crap you've put up with in your workplace and wanted to get out, or at least have a change, Ill be keeping an eye on your blog to see what happens

Anonymous said...

Hey scotty, i didn't think you minded when i called u all those things! and as for the vomit...i was dared i swear!....reading your blog has reminded me how much i DON'T want to return to work!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh you win... your job is worse!

scottiejt said...

see i told you sean. but you wouldn't listen :)